Skip to content
- Primary access from Denver Metro is I-70.
- State Highways 82 – 133 – 65 and US 50 provide access to the interior of the region.
- Hanging Lake is unique and beautiful – Rifle Falls
- Grand Mesa
- 450 ft tall Independence Monument in the Colorado NM – Natural stone arches in Rattlesnake Canyon
- Rifle Falls – Grand Mesa
- Along the entire route
- Independence Pass – Maroon Bells
- The Grottos area along Independence Pass
- The Maroon Bells reflected in Maroon Lake – Ptarmigan Pass
- The photogenic Mill on the Crystal River
- Black Canyon-North Rim – Marble/Crystal Mill
- Marble/Crystal Mill
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison from the North Rim overlooks
- Boat tour on the Morrow Point reservoir in the Curecanti NRA