From May 28 through October 11, 2021, visitors to Rocky Mountain National Park will need a timed entry permit AND an entrance pass to recreate in the park.
- East Trail Ridge:
- Beaver Ponds: Reflections of peaks in the ponds.
- Rock Cut: Rock formations in the foreground with the peaks, lakes and glaciers across Forest Canyon in the background.
- West Trail Ridge:
- Timber Creek Campground
- Multiple TH’s leading to outstanding backcountry photo ops.
From Deer Ridge Jct to the Alpine Visitors Center
- Length: 17 miles
- Driving Time: min. 45 mins
From the Alpine Visitor’s Center to the Grand Lake Entrance
- Length: 24 miles
- Driving Time: min. 1 hour
Pets on a leash along roadsides and in campgrounds ONLY. Pets and bicycles are not allowed on trails or elsewhere in the park.